COMEDK UGET 2020 Application Form: For taking part in the coming Consortium of Medical, Engineering, and Dental of Karnataka Undergraduate Entrance Test 2020, at this time application forms are now available. All those applicants who want to get a part in this test they all need to submit their COMEDK UGET 2020 Application Form. For presenting these application forms a limited period has been declared and between this period all the applicants have to submit their application forms. If anyone will be unable to submit their application forms between the given period then, their forms will not be acceptable. That’s why we are going to inform all the applicants that submit your application forms as soon as possible.
COMEDK UGET 2020 Application Form
COMEDK UGET is a most known name of Consortium of Medical, Engineering, and Dental of Karnataka Undergraduate Entrance Test. This test is taken from those applicants who want to get admission in various Government colleges in India. All these colleges provide lots of undergraduate courses to the applicants who got admission in these colleges. Every year through this test lots of candidates got admission in these colleges through COMEDK UGET. For the coming session 2020-21, this test is going to be held soon and all those applicants who want to become a part of this test they all need to submit their COMEDK UGET 2020 Application Form soon. We are going to intimate all the applicants that check eligibility criteria for this test from below.
Information About COMEDK UGET 2020 Application Form
- Consortium of Medical, Engineering, and Dental of Karnataka Undergraduate Entrance Test 2020
Name of the Organization:-
- Consortium of Medical, Engineering, and Dental of Karnataka
Eligibility Requirement for COMEDK UGET 2020 Application Form
- Applicant’s age should not below 17 years as on 31st December 2020
- Relaxation in age for the reserved category candidates will be applicable as per rules.
- Application forms will be available in online mode from March 2020
- Online application forms will close in April 2020
- COMEDK UGET 2020 will be taken in May 2020
- Counseling process will start in June 2020.
- Applicants must have passed out class 12th from a recognized board with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English as Subjects.
- Minimum 45% marks required for general candidates and 40% marks required for reserved category candidates.
Application Fee Required:-
- For the Architecture Courses Rs.1000/-
- For Medical or Engineering Courses Rs.1200/-
- For payment of fee, applicants can use their net banking/credit card/debit card/demand draft of any nationalized bank.
How to Apply for COMEDK UGET 2020
- All the applicants can get online application form through the main web portal of its conducting body. We are going to inform the applicants that before filling the online application form must read all the instructions carefully. After that fill up the application form with all the required details in the given format and submit it before passing out the last date. Pay your application fee in your interested method and upload scanned documents.