CUSAT 2020 Application Form: Cochin University of Science and Technology has released important application forms for those applicants who want to get admission in this university to do several courses. This university offers lots of Under and Postgraduate courses in Engineering field and for giving admission in these courses, it conducts an entrance exam every year. Following the last years in this year also it is going to manage an entrance exam in coming days. All those applicants who are interested in getting a seat in its admission test 2020 they all need to submit their CUSAT 2020 Application Form as soon as they can. They all should check its official notice before submitting these application forms.
CUSAT 2020 Application Form
Cochin University of Science and Technology manages an exam every year for giving admission in several Under and Postgraduate courses. This university provides courses in many fields like engineering and medical etc. According to the courses, it manages different exams like Common Admission Test, Lateral Entry Test, nd Departmental Admission Test. Among these exams, it conducts Common Admission Test for giving admission in many B.Tech. Course and various other Engineering courses. For the coming session 2020-18 also it is going to be held soon, and all those applicants who want to appear in this test they all have to submit their application forms soon.
Information About CUSAT 2020 Application Form
- Cochin University of Science and Technology Common Admission Test 2020
Name of the Organization:-
- Cochin University of Science and Technology
Eligibility Requirement for CUSAT 2020 Application Form
- Class 12th from a recognized board with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English as Subjects is required to get a part in this test.
- Minimum, 50% marks, needed for this test.
- Online application form submission process will start in January 2020
- Submission of application form will close in February 2020
- Examination will conduct in May 2020
- Result will be declared within 15 days of this exam
- Counseling will start in June 2020
Application Fee Required:-
- For General Candidates Rs.1000/-
- For SC/ST candidates Rs.500/-
- For NRI candidates Rs.6000/-
- For more details check its official notice
- To check age requirement candidates need to check its official announcement from the website of this university.
How to Apply for CUSAT 2020
- All the desired applicants can apply only in online mode through the main website of this university and for applying they all have to fill up the online application form. Applicants should keep in mind the last date of applying until they all have to submit their application forms. Before the final submission of application forms, candidates should check their filled application form carefully.