TN Board HSC Result 2020: Every year lakhs of students appear in Class 12th Examination conducted by Tamil Nadu Board Of secondary Education and eagerly wait for their TN 12th Result 2020. Tamil Nadu Board has not yet released the official declaration date for Tamil Nadu 12th Result 2020 but it is expected that the result will be declared in the mid of May month. TNBOSE HSC Result for previous session was declared on 17th May and it is expected that the result for current session will be released near the previous year result releasing date, so students are advised to keep an eye on the notifications released by the Tamil Nadu Board. The Board will declare the TN HSC Result 2020 for all three streams: Arts, Commerce & Science on its official website only which is, i.e., dge.tn.gov.in
About TNBSE: Tamil Nadu Board Of Secondary Education is a state government organization which came in existence in year of 1910. The Board was established to provide a better educational qualifications for secondary and higher secondary education in schools of Tamil Nadu state. The Board mainly conducts two examination for schools affiliated by it:
1. Secondary School Leaving Certificate (SSLC) Examination 2. HIgher Secondary School Leaving Certificate (HSSLC) Examination
Below here we have mentioned some major functions of TNBSE:
- To grant affiliation to the schools in TN state for secondary and higher secondary education.
- To print and publish textbooks for Std. X and Std. XII.
- To release the results for the examination conducted by it.
- To make certain changes in the syllabus and examination pattern, if any necessary.
TN HSC Result 2020: Process To Check Tamil Nadu 12th Result 2020 Online:
It is expected that the TN Board 12th Class Result 2020 will be declared in the second week of May month. When the result will be uploaded to the official website, students will rush to know about their result, here below we have mentioned some simple steps by which you can get TNBOSE 12th Result 2020:
- Go to the official website of TNBOSE, i.e., dge.tn.gov.in
- Click on the result section.
- Choose your stream from Arts, Commerce & Science.
- Fill all the informations about Roll No. Enroll No. & DOB
- Then click on the submit option, your result will be shown.
Tamil Nadu Board HSC Result 2020: Re-Evolution & Supplementary Examination:
It is expected that TN Board Of Secondary Education will release TN Board 12th Result 2020 on its official website which is, i.e., dge.tn.gov.in, When the result will be released by the Board there will be some students who will think that marks obtained in some paper are not as good as their performance in that paper. For those students TNBOSE provides Re-Evolution process, in which any student can send an application to the TNBOSE and request to the Board for rechecking any particular mark sheet, for Re-Evolution process TNBOSE may charge some fee per paper. Here below we have mentioned the steps taken in rechecking process:
- All answer are marked.
- Total marks mentioned is equal to the total marks obtained in each answer.
- The extra answer sheet is attached to the main answer sheet and checked. If any mentioned by the student.
Supplementary Examination: when the TN Board HSC Result 2020 will be declared, there will be some students who will not secure passing marks in some paper, for those students conducts the supplementary examination in the month of July usually. So if you couldn’t secure passing marks in some subject in TNBOSE 12th Result 2020 stop regretting and start preparing for supplementary examination and secure passing marks this time.
TN 12th Result 2020:
It is expected that the TNBOSE HSC Result 2020 will be declared in the second week of May, students waiting for TN HSC Result 2020 are advised to keep an eye on the official notifications released by the TNBSE, the Board is about to release the result very soon. The Board will release the result for all three streams on its official website only. If you have any queries regarding TNBSE 12th Result 2020 ask us by commenting in the comment section given below.